This is the thesis presentation presented at the University of Washington.
This is the original defense presentation on 2/15/19. There are audio issues between 6min-12min. These slides were presented here: https://youtu.be/jpoWyWECFsQ?t=468 between 8:00min-14:00min.
- GRASP Seminar “Modeling and Control for Robotic Assistance: Single and Multi-Robot Manipulation” -Unversity of Pennsylvania 11/9/18
- Kuka Innovation Award finalist (2018):
- FAME Delaware National Robotics Day Panelist (2014,2015)
- Exploration Earth 2050 “Bio-Mechanimals” (S1E1)(~4min)
- Bloomberg Technology: “The End of Traffic: How the Smartest People in the World Are Fixing Your Commute” (~17min)
- Xploration Nature Knows Best (S1E12)(~16min)