This is the thesis presentation presented at the University of Washington.
This is the original defense on 2/15/19. There are audio issues between 6min-12min. These slides were presented here: https://youtu.be/jpoWyWECFsQ?t=468 between 8:00min-14:00min.
- Estimating Human Intention for Human-Robot Cooperative Transport
- Precision Pouring from Unknown Containers leveraging system identification and model priors
- Precision Pouring from Unknown Containers with system identification (KUKA Innovation Award Finalist)
- Precise Autonomous Pouring Using Visual Feedback
- Optimal Navigation of Planar Robots in Cluttered Environments
- Scarab Leader Follower using Computer vision to track manually driven leader
- Ant Force Sensor (UPenn & ASU)
- A Python Introduction
- Summary of Quaternions
- Manipulator Jacobian Task Priority
- Example Sophomore Mechanical Engineering Lecture (Rocket lab)