- Doctoral Student in Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics, University of Pennsylvania, 2012-Present
- M.S. Robotics, University of Pennsylvania, 2016
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, University of Maryland Baltimore County, 2012
- University of Pennsylvania, Doctoral Research
- Developed a method for a wet-lab robotic assistant to pour precisely in a single attempt from generic containers present in the laboratory environment with applications to experiment preparation.
- Developing algorithms and controls for mobile manipulators to perform human-robot collaboration in carrying tasks
- Developed computer vision based ant force sensor leveraging tracking of Apriltags for biological studies.
- MITRE Corporation. Internship, 2012
- Worked on developing software for the android platform for autonomous robotic applications.
- University of Pennsylvania. Internship, 2011
- Worked on mapping the magnetic field topography for micro-robotic control.
- Rutgers University. Internship, 2010
- Studied the effects of compaction and additives on the tensile strength of acetaminophen tablets.
- University of Illinois Urbana Champaign. Internship, 2009
- Developed circuitry designs for regenerative braking for robotic arm.
- Great Lakes Science Center 2004-2008
- Visitor Experience Specialist.
- Python, ROS, C++, Matlab
- Robotics, Controls, Dynamics
- NSF Graduate Fellow (2013)
- GEM Fellow (2012)
- Meyerhoff Scholar (M20)
- Tau Beta Pi (Engineering Honor Society)
- Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award in Mechanical Engineering [University of Pennsylvania]
- Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL) Teaching Certificate. [University of Pennsylvania]
- NSF Research Experience for Teachers (RET): Teacher mentor [2016, 2017]
- FAME Delaware National Robotics Day Panelist [2014, 2015]
- NSF GRASP REU: summer undergraduate internship mentor
- Olfactory sensor for chemical source triangulation 
- Cooperative Ground Robot Transport 
- Senior Project Mentor: (mentored a senior design group in the development of disaster response ground robot) 
- NSF RET: Public school teacher research mentor
- Robotic arm used for transcription 
- Essential AI for lab based robot in social interactions